Monday, January 3, 2011

Re-Cap: Flying High in Cape Town

Cape Town. The place to be in my mind.  Can never grow tired of it.  My brother, dad and I went straight after new years and spent a week in our favourite city.  Exploring wineyards (a personal favourite), admiring the mountains, falling off rocks at Llandudno and needing stitches, reliving chilhood memories at Ratanga Junction, sipping cocktails, viewing the penguins, and going off the beaten track to find the best fish and chips in the Cape.













A little secret, I'm hoping to be living there in a years time.  The cape is a melting pot of art, culture and music.  Yet rich in the sciences and technology, thus making it the perfect attraction for me.  It's probably the most european place we have in South Africa though still with the friendly and chilled South African charm that we're famous for.

No comments: