Monday, January 3, 2011

Re-Cap: An Education

In July last year, during the last stretch of the world cup, I spent just over a week in Johannesburg (JHB) visiting a friend of mine I hadn't seen in quite a while.  I considered it an education of sorts since JHB is so different from my hometown, Durban.  Though I had been there numerous times in past, I considered this as a first since I had always been with family to see family and hence hadn't seen much of the city and it's culture.  That's where my friend stepped in.  She gave me a bit of a cultural experience of the city by visiting museums and national monuments, learning to make sushi and touring the local favourites. 

I had also just got a new camera and thought this would be the perfect time to experiment with it.










No comments: