Sunday, December 28, 2008

Finding my Dream Farm!

Dad took Gags and her friend June, Aunty Lorraine, Corbs and myself on a beautiful holiday in the Freestate, to the Kiara resort nestled at the base of the Maluti mountain range connecting Clarens and the Golden Gate Reserve. We were also lucky enough to be situated next door to Bergwoning adventures; a farm providing horse rides, quadbiking, abseiling, mountain trails etc. Oh and did I fall in love with that farm?! I never thought I would say this in my lifetime but I really want to return to the Freestate! Clarens is very quaint with too many art galleries to count and the Maluti mountain range is just majestic! Our holiday was a very relaxing one though at the same time physically exhausting - if that makes sense?! You must see from my photo's just how much I loved the terrain haha they are pretty much all landscapes.. It's a great area for hiking!























No comments: