Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tripness



About a month ago now Asheligh and Carmen asked me to join them in a Trip. I thought I was just meeting Ash for coffee but no as she got out the car I was posed with the question of whether or not I trust her. Ofcourse I said yes and so ofcourse I got blindfolded. A few weird convosations later I was being led down a path, being told to pause every few seconds (the proof of this you are now seeing). It was such a delight to find a picnic laid out when I had the use of my eyes back. But even more great was the presence of Carmen and the formation of our trip. I barely had any words I was so touched and happy.
For those of you who don't know what a Trip is, it is a group of three covenant friends who love each other as they love themselves. They encourage each other, hold each accountable, build each other up.

My Trip really is a blessing from God.


No comments: