Friday, May 9, 2008

Taking a Walk in Bushman's

For the second long weekend, Lea was generous enough to offer us her family's holiday home in Bushmans - the other side of the river in Kenton-on-sea. Another beautiful location. Unfortunately I don't have alot of photo's because on the first night my memory card packed up.

Lea and I were out numbered by the guys 10 to 2! No complaints because they looked after us really well. They made almost all the meals too. At one stage we had them bringing us tea and coffee in bed! It felt almost like we were still in Grahamstown as there were so many Rhodants around. To add to the similarities was the fact that we walked everywhere, and I mean everywhere! Ok I guess that was also because we didn't have a car.. We had so many people in the house that people were sleeping on the floor! Even though we felt harsh, Lea and I kept the entire main room for ourselves, they couldn't even sleep on the carpet in our room.. Ah the joys of beings the only girls in the house!

No comments: